- Arrange for a Bachelor Party; whether it is a dinner, a
weekend, or a wild night out, you are responsible for arranging
the plans as well as the guests. Please keep the tastes and morals
of others in mine. Have fun but don't do something you'll be sorry
- Help the groom with the formal wear arrangements. What size does
everyone need, where can you pick it all up, etc.
- Assist with many of the details. Chances are, the Groom will be
too nervous to remember everything.
- Keep the bride's ring until the ceremony.
- Ensure the groom's timely arrival at the ceremony.
Check with DJ for announcements.
- Offer to arrange payment for the officiate.
- Offer to arrange payment for the transportation company.
- Offer the first toast to the couple. Make it flattering to
the bride, romantic, and witty! Your DJ
can offer some suggestions.
- Offer to help in any other way. Calm anyone who seems stressed.
- Arrange the bride and groom's departure. Make sure it goes
- Offer to return the groom's formal wear if necessary.
- Deliver a message to the brides parents from the newlyweds thanking
them for the fantastic celebration.